Instead of having a formal work day, we are providing the following list of projects needing attention at T.A.. We will soon be hosting Briarfield for our homecoming game on October 21st , as well as our basketball jamboree tournament the last week in October and another holiday tournament in December. We will also be hosting the South State basketball tournament in February. If individuals or a group would like to volunteer to take on any of these projects, please call Mrs. Watson at 574-2606. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TA Project List
· Paint bathrooms: gym, high school, and/or elementary
· Clean walls in cafeteria and halls
· Paint walls in cafeteria and halls
· Build bench/planters at gym entrance
· Prune crepe myrtles in front of elementary (some need to be cut down completely).
· Edge front sidewalks
· Repair and paint blue benches around practice field
· Paint weight room exterior
· Power wash stadium bleachers
· Change out ceiling tiles throughout school.
· Provide new covered trash cans for stadium
· Ladies gym bathroom badly needs new stalls
· Paint stadium entrance
· Paint metal rail on side of football field and practice field.
· Build fence around dumpster
· Clean inside trophy cases in cafeteria and gym lobby
· Remove staples, repair, paint lattice used at all programs