Tallulah Academy News
High School Cafeteria InformationAugust 8, 2016
You must begin with and maintain a positive balance in your cafeteria account.
Two Ways to Pay:
Log in to www.schoolpaymentportal.com and create an account. Don't forget to click on VIEW/SET REMINDERS so you can be notified if your child's account gets low.
You may also pay with check or cash. Make sure to put CAFETERIA AND CHILD'S NAME on the check memo.
REMEMBER - No Money In Account - Must Bring Lunch - ABSOLUTELY NO CHARGING!
*Please send lunch with your child in the morning because, with new security system, the doors will lock at 8:00 AM.
MONEY MUST BE IN YOUR CHILD'S ACCOUNT ON OR BEFORE AUGUST 15TH.
LOOKING FORWARD TO A GREAT YEAR!!
More Tallulah Academy News
- Baseball FundraiserJanuary 23, 2017
- Trojans Sprint Past Porters ChapelJanuary 22, 2017
- Tallulah Academy Advances in 8-man PlayoffsNovember 5, 2016
- Tallulah Academy Begins Quest for Second TitleNovember 2, 2016
- Tallulah Academy Takes District TitleOctober 29, 2016
- Project List- Need Volunteers!October 3, 2016
- 2016-2017 Re-Admission Forms and FeesMay 27, 2016
- New Summer Reading & School Year Reading PolicyMay 11, 2016
- Proposed Changes to TA Financial PolicyApril 25, 2016
- Tallulah Fighting Flood WatersApril 15, 2016
- Tallulah Academy receives Exxon/Mobil GrantNovember 20, 2015
- Tallulah captures MAIS 8-man titleNovember 19, 2015
- MAIS 8 Man Championship GameNovember 19, 2015
- Tallulah Academy Wins MAIS Eight-Man ChampionshipNovember 19, 2015
- Tallulah Academy Wins First State Title Since 1991!November 19, 2015
- Trojan HossesNovember 18, 2015
- Tallulah Academy reaches MAIS finalsNovember 18, 2015
- Tallulah Academy Returning to 8 Man Title GameNovember 17, 2015
- Tallulah Advances to Eight-Man Title GameNovember 14, 2015
- Tallulah Academy One Win From Championship GameNovember 12, 2015
- Wounded Warrior Project - Bring $2November 8, 2015
- TA Trojans best Franklin Academy in Home Playoff GameNovember 6, 2015
- Trojan Basketball Schedule RevisedOctober 29, 2015
- Policy Changes for 2014August 4, 2014